Our Vision, MIssion & Objectives
To become a leading University Health Services providing comprehensive general and specialized services to enhance knowledge production in science and technology for sustainable development in Ghana.
To promote and preserve the health status and the wellbeing of the university community through efficient and compassionate delivery of quality health care to patient. Continuous improvement in the quality of care and service we provide; education and training of Physicians and other health care professionals to ensure the future availability of comprehensive health services for the university community.
- To provide prompt attention to patients in both medical and emergency care
- To improve the quality of health care to the university community and its surroundings
- To increase access to medical care for 24hours
- To train Residents and House Officers
- To serve as a training facility for KNUST students and others